Hello to all wet shavers !
(04/10/2018, Saat: 18:59)korgunv Adlı Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: Hello neighbour, wellcome and enjoy wet traditional shaving.
p.s. nowadays I'm also using black beauty @ 3 for the first pass, @ 1 for the second Smile

Thank you my friend , Gillette Black Beauty is a very good and smooth DE razor . I'm usually doing 3 passes starting from #6 and going down to #2 Smile

(04/10/2018, Saat: 19:04)Nani Kuş Adlı Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: @Akis hoşgeldiniz komşum keyifli forumlar dilerim .

Çok teşekkür ederim komşum ! Smile

(04/10/2018, Saat: 21:48)starex Adlı Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: Welcome! Have great shaves and time in this forum  Smile

Thank you very much ! Smile
Cevapla
Hi there,
Welcome to our form.
If you liked the black beauty, tryout a new long comb or old type gillette, you may like it my friend.
C u in other conversations in our form.
Best regards.

PS: Because our form is in turkish, if you wonder any of the product reviews or posts you can't translate or understand, don't hesitate and ask, any one of us can make a little summary of that topic for you.
Cevapla
Madem ki manuel çevirme de yapıyor Akis arkadaşımız o halde arko sabun falan lazım olduğunda forumdan mesaj atsın İpsala sınır kapısından gümrük teslimatı yapayım kendisine.. Smile

Nokia 3310 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi.
Cevapla
(05/10/2018, Saat: 13:48)dikdik_s Adlı Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: Hi there,
Welcome to our form.
If you liked the black beauty, tryout a new long comb or old type gillette, you may like it my friend.
C u in other conversations in our form.
Best regards.

PS: Because our form is in turkish, if you wonder any of the product reviews or posts you can't translate or understand, don't hesitate and ask, any one of us can make a little summary of that topic for you.

Thank you my friend.
The Gillette "NEW" long comb and short comb are very nice and smooth razors, and i use them regularly.  Smile

PS: I think i can manage navigating in the forum topics , i am using the google translator also. (all thought i am afraid i might mess your conversations by posting in English - i just hope the google translator from English to Turkish works and i am comprehensive )

Thank you very much for your help!

(05/10/2018, Saat: 14:43)FearOfATG Adlı Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: Madem ki manuel çevirme de yapıyor Akis arkadaşımız o halde arko sabun falan lazım olduğunda forumdan mesaj atsın İpsala sınır kapısından gümrük teslimatı yapayım kendisine.. Smile

Nokia 3310 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi.

Cömert teklif efendim çok teşekkür ederiz! Smile
Maalesef meslektaşım uçakla direkt istanbul'a gidiyor.
Cevapla

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: